Smiling Hearts Initiatives International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Project Manager
Locations: Adamawa, Maiduguri – Borno and Yobe
Employment Type: Contract
Length of Contract: 6 Months with possibilities of extension as SHI secure more donor funds
About Smiling Hearts Initiatives International: Smiling Hearts Initiatives International (SHI) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization founded in Nigeria and has been operational since 2016 as Zumunchi Hearts Initiative International before its official registration with the CAC on the 10th October 2018 as Smiling Hearts Initiative International (SHI Int.). SHI Int. is committed to immediate humanitarian relief and support to those in urgent need and also protects dignity of persons affected by natural deserter, violence crime or any other emergency. Independent, private and nonprofit, Nigerian base NGO SHI Int’l (operating under the Nigerian law) respects a strict political and religious impartiality, and operates following principles of non-discrimination, transparency, according to its core values: Compassion, Equality, Diversity, Integrity, Team Work and Responsiveness
- University Degree in Nutrition, Public health, or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in humanitarian assistance, including a minimum of 3 years in Health & Nutrition programs.
- Excellent knowledge of the humanitarian and development sectors, and experience with and knowledge of humanitarian standards.
- Excellent knowledge of program life cycles.
- Comfortable in planning and delivering multiple activities, work plans, and tasks under pressure to strict deadlines and high levels of precision.
- Ability to work with and lead a team and work independently, with minimal supervision and under pressure, while taking and facilitating team and programmatic decisions.
- Proven skills in managing others, leading teams, reporting, analyzing, and problem-solving.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data.
- A critical mind, and ability to ask questions and analyze situations.
- Excellent management capacities and team leadership spirit
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to solve problems in the field with staff, local committees, and beneficiaries.
- Ability to manage remote teams.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Experience in programming Microsoft Word and Excel
- Desirable, PMP Certified.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: SHI is an equal opportunity organization with high regards to Gender, as such qualified female candidate are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|