Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Nurse qualification. Desirable with a nutritionist diploma
- Minimum of 2-year experience as nutrition nurse.
- Essential, mission language and local language
- Results, Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment and Stress management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit your CV, Cover Letter, licenses and necessary credentials only to: [email protected] using “Nutrition Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No Transportation and Allowance will be provided during the recruitment process.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023 (5:00 PM).