Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Obstetrician Gynaecologist
Location: Jahun, Jigawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract: 208 working hours per month.
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Essential: Gynecology Specialist Diploma
- Essential at least 2-year certified work experience in Gynecology.
- Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s.
- Essential mission language: local working language would be an asset.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Fill in the above link and attach your CV and Cover Letter in the attachment.
- Only successful applicants will be called for the next steps and are obligated to disclose any information about family member(s) currently in the employ of MSF-France in any location.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the MSF recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring a candidate having benefitted from any such acts. All illicit demands may be pursued through the judicial system.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages any Nigerian citizen to apply irrespective of race, gender, religion, creed, political affiliation.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
|Job Category||Obstetrician / Gynaecologist|