Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Business Operations
- We are looking for a proactive Office Manager. You’ll have a lot of freedom to figure out how to achieve the tasks listed below.
- You will work hand in hand with the local HR manager to create and maintain the company culture, to make sure our team has a good and effective working environment.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Order office supplies and refreshments.
- Communicate with the landlord, cleaners, Internet provider and solve office space related problems
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Ensure that our office is compliant with Fire and Workplace safety policies
- Organise events, celebrations for the team
- Support employees onboarding and offboarding
- Negotiate terms with our suppliers
- Other – because Bolt is a fast developing startup and there is always something around the corner
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing multi-location offices
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Be passionate about new technology
- Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organized.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online