Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Chargeback & Dispute Resolution
Job ID: 80404454_80329755
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Engineering
- To effectively manage customers dispute through proper and timely chargeback and representment case filing as well as advising the stakeholders on the chances in the event of fraudulent chargebacks and representment whilst ensuring regulatory timelines are observed.
- First Degree.
- MBA and professional qualification (such as ACCA, ACA, NIM, CIBN etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Resolution of Dispute claims both local and Internationally.
- Good understanding of the Visa and MasterCard chargeback and representment guidelines and reason codes.
- Resolving Conflict
- Team Working
- Following Procedures
- Making Decisions.
- IT Operations
- Quality Management System Support
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, officer|