ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offtake Supervisor III
Employment Type: Contract
About ABNL Limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Experience in marine industry and operations
- Oil and gas offtake experience
- Operations, maintenance or engineering background
- Thorough knowledge of operational, safety and emergency procedures of tanker loading / discharge equipment
- In depth knowledge of crude oil shipping operations at offshore & onshore terminals.
- Understanding of crude oil lifting agreements.
- Knowledge of Production Operations.
- Crude Reconciliation & Hydrocarbon Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of plant process operations
- Good knowledge of crude and gas supply chain operations and timings
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Communications skills to all organizational levels
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management tools and practices
- As part of being in a controls sensitive position, understand key controls in the area of responsibility and ensure that these effectively mitigate financial risk.
- Good understanding of customer relations.
- Good understanding of product allocations.
- Communicate to all shipping 3rd parties.
- Results orientation.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Self confidence.
- Courage of conviction.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using “Offtake Supervisor III” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2023.