Traction Apps is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onboarding & Engagement Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Traction Apps: Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Aaccept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory, and a lot more on Traction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Management related field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Consulting Experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals.
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition.
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet.
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
|Job Category||Data Analyst/Data Management/Database Administrator/Data Scientist Jobs in Nigeria|