O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited: O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in similar capacity (Experience in solar solutions company would be an added advantage)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and shift swiftly between tasks.
- Proficiency in major office software applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Record of organizational leadership and follow-through.
- Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency.
- Able to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly and precisely when giving direction or interacting with staff, volunteers, apprentices, vendors and the general public.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse races, ethnicities, ages, and sexual
- orientations in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage stress, multiple tasks, deadlines, interruptions and multiple priorities; and to work cooperatively while maintaining a pleasant, professional demeanor.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted and contacted.
.Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022..
|Job Category||Operations Manager|