We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Coordinator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: 12 months, fixed term contract under French legislation
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
- Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director, you will provide strategic support to the functional team i.e IT, Logistics, HR & Admin and Finance.
More Precisely, You will be in Charge of;
- Approves all financial documents that require payment
- Provide operational support to functional teams
- Train support staff on best practices that will improve the mission’s operation
- Coordinate with other agencies during the delivery of aid items
- Ensure appropriate reporting based on risk management, internal control and audit.
- You hold a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline: Finance, Logistics and Economics.
- Most importantly, you have experience (5 years minimum with INGOs in emergency and complex settings;) in multi-sectorial integrated humanitarian project managing (finance, supply chain and Human Resource and Admin).
- With excellent verbal and written English language skills, you have an absolute responsibility in ensuring that the support team are giving their optimum towards the implementation of all ACF funded activities which results into timely and quality services to the beneficiaries
- Able to work independently, you are flexible, creative and innovative, while being disciplined to make complex decisions and provide minimal guidance.
Specific Conditions / Salary
- Monthly gross salary from €2200 – €2525 upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 754 USD net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 450€
- Child allowance: 1500€ per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000€/year)
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 € at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The position will remotely support other bases that are inaccessable until when the security situation has improved.
- ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.