Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Development Advisor
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior Ccareer
- Works with the organization’s leaders to implement organizational strategies that improve functional climate and business goals. This includes planning and developing functional change management plans and governance frameworks and policies for organizational alignment.
- Manage relationships with internal clients and act as a business partner to them, building high levels of professional credibility and mutual trust, and managing the deployment of appropriate internal and/or external resources to support in delivering business strategy and plans.
- Contribute to the definition of organization structure by recommending reporting lines and roles and responsibilities, and identifying interfaces with other teams, to align with the structure of the broader function and corporate organization principles.
- Leads and coordinates activities associated with the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Job Evaluation standards through appropriate levels and continuous audits.
- Deliver specialist research and analysis to support evaluation of the jobs in current state organization, development and evaluation of future state organizational design propositions, and identification of the costs and business benefits.
- Use the organization’s formal development framework to identify the team’s individual development needs.
- Plan and implement actions, including continuing professional development specified by professional or regulatory institutions, to build their professional capabilities.
- Manage projects or substantial workstreams within a transformational change program, ensuring integration with related projects; use structured change management methodologies to build acceptance of change and to embed desired culture and behaviors.
- Provide specialist advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, resolving queries and issues and referring very complex or contentious issues to others.
- Develop stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs/issues/concerns and reacting to these to support the communication of business information and decisions.
- Help develop procedures for an area of the organization and monitor their implementation.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in same or related role.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in the following areas: organizational development, employee engagement, project management & change management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online