International Breweries Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Operator
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
About International Breweries Plc: International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
- Minimum of HND / B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years as Process or Maintenance Artisan on high-speed packing lines
- Comply With Safe, Health And Environmental Procedures And Legislation.
- Maintain Safety And Housekeeping Standards
- Identification Of Unsafe Practices Through Sio’s.
- Safety Inspections Conducted.
- Safe Maintenance Practices Audited.
- Adherence To PPE Policies.
- Maintenance Tools Are In Good Working Order.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
.Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022.