International Breweries Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Training Controller
Job Requisition ID: 30033941
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full time
Reports to: VPO Manager
Dotted line reporting to the: Packaging Manager
About International Breweries Plc: International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant Technical Qualification / Diploma
- Desirable but not Essential- Learning & Development Practitioner Tertiary Qualification
- 3-5 years in a Packaging environment
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Positive attitude with high energy levels.
- Self motivated with strong self management bias.
- Team player with ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure, yet maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative, sound judgment, sensitivity and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good business acumen with a professional approach
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023
|Job Category||Stock Controller, Technical Training Programme|