JOB TITLE: Packing Technician
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The packer technician is responsible for the running and maintenance of the Packing Plant and its machinery.
- Carry out routine and schedule maintenance of all Instruments, electrical motors, and all Mechanical devices.
- Consult manufacturer manuals, circuit diagram and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for instruments, motors and mechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in a timely manner to avoid any delays and standby time.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and electrical code specifications.
- Coordinate both packing operation and machine maintenance together as a single responsibility and operate packaging machinery effectively to avoid any accidents. Complete packaging orders within the deadlines.
- Clean machines and work area at the end of every shift.
- Ensure that machines are working properly and safely.
- OND / HND in any of the Electrical / Electronics Engineering disciplines.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience in the industrial sector
- Knowledge of PLC and Programming Techniques.
- Training in Industrial Process Automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and IT
- Working knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control Technology.
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
Application Closing Date