Lily Hospitals Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
About Lily Hospitals Limited: Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Social Sciences or any other related field, preferably male.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Personal Assistant jobs in Nigeria|