Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personnel Administration Manager (1)
Location: Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
Contract: Fixed term contract and Working hours according to Nigerian law
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related studies.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of in relevant jobs. Desirable to have experience with MSF or other NGOs.
- Languages: English required additional local languages desirable.
- Computer Literacy: Excel and Word required. Proven ability to learn finance & HR systems.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates shoul submit their CV, Qualifications, any other important document, and a Cover Letter with contact details by email to: [email protected] using “Personnel Administration Manager – Abuja” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
- Non-compliant or late applications will not be considered
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test and interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.