We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Care and Logistics Associate
Job Codes: CSUKD0030 (Kaduna), CSULG0030 (Lagos)
Locations: Kafanchan – Kaduna and Eti-Osa, Ibeju Lekki – Lagos
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The incumbent will assist in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program. Work with pharmaceutical officer to analysis, report and provide direction on patient per regime, monitor of IPT/TLD Logistics and assist in the continuum of treatment and care tracking and reporting (clinical cascade management) pipe line data from testing to viral suppression including ARD reporting.
- Implement quality driven pharmaceutical care services for patients on cART / differentiated care model.
Qualifications and experience
- Incumbent must be a registered Pharmacist.
- A Master’s Degree in pharmacy sciences is an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience working as a hospital-based pharmacist
- Must have a working knowledge of and experience with HIV care and treatment medication
- Must have experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance
- Proven ability to design and implement procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Must have a broad-based knowledge of and experience with computerized systems in pharmaceutical warehousing and QA.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating the Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Pharmaceutical Care and Logistics Associate – CSULG0030 – Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residents of these locations are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply Jobs in Nigeria, Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|