Family Health International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title:Pharmacovigilance Associate II
Location: Nigeria (Any)
Job Type: Full time
About Family Health International: Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- Bachelor’s or higher graduate degree. A degree in a medical/science-related field is preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, an equivalent combination of diplomas, certification or relevant work experience is required.
- Licensed or certified health care training will be beneficial.Preferred Job-related Experience:
- Adequate experience as PVA I or equivalent position in a clinical research setting is required, performing PVA I activities on a variety of studies.
- At least one year experience as PVA I or equivalent position is preferred.Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, etc.).
- Experience with a safety database system will be beneficial.
- Experience with an EDC or CTMS will be beneficial.Physical Expectations:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift or move 5-15 lbs. or 2.26 – 6.8kg.Travel Requirements:
- Expected travel time is 10% for this position.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Admin Associate, Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria|