Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Education: Essential: Degree of Pharmacy.
- Experience: At least 1 year of certified work experience as a pharmacy manager, Desirable: Experience working with NGO
- Languages: Mission language and local language essential
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management L3
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Cover Letter, latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of only necessary Credentials with telephone contact details (daytime) to: [email protected] using “PHARMACY SUPERVISOR” as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- NO Transportation and/or any allowance will be provided during the recruitment process.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor|