Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Job Code: MS02002
Location: Zurmi, Zamfara
Contract Period: 6 months (With possibility of extension)
Contract: 208 working hours per month
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Education Desirable: Degree in Pharmacy Management, Nursing or related studies.
- Essential: 1 – 2 years cognate experience as Pharmacy Manager.
- Experience with MSF or other International NGOs in Developing countries, experience working in an international environment.
- Language: Mission language essential.
- Knowledge Essential: Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: MSF Encourages Women and People with Disabilities to Apply.
Application Closing Date
6th February 2023.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor|