The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates into the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise within the capacity below:
Job Title: Physical Training Instructor
- SSCE or equivalent with 5 credits including English Language.
- Interest and proven talents in sports as well as evidence of participation in sports at Secondary School/State/YSFON level is required.
Application Guidelines / General Qualifications
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed:
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by February 2023 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: Sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications (As applicable to the role you are applying for):
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to subparagraphs 2 – 5)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the Branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever.
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in paragraph 1-7 are not to apply.
- Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the Recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy.
- Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 17th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications follow by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons for assistance at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
|Job Category||Physiotherapist Jobs in Nigeria|