We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pilot / Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive and maintain assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Ensure that you take care for the safety of those who are travelling with you in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determine by the Shift or operations manager.
- Maintain an accident free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Knowledge of Lagos roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be willing to start job immediately.
|Job Category||Driving / Haulage / Dispatch Rider / Bike Rider / Chauffeur Jobs in Nigeria|