Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Planning Officer, Grade II
Location: Benin City, Edo
Grade Level: 08
- A First Degree in Economics preferably with Statistics, Econometrics or Development Planning as a subject from a recognized University.
- A First Degree plus Post-Graduate Diploma in Economics, Planning or Economic Development or Project Preparation from a recognized University.
- Degree (Second Class Lower), HND (Lower Credit), only Graduates of 2013 to date and must not be more than thirty-five 35 years of age as at the time of application.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable)
- Candidates should be computer literate, with good interpersonal / leadership skills, knowledge of Research and can work effectively in teams.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates shall apply for only One (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require Candidates to make any payments to any person or organization and equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.
|Job Category||Commercial/Key Account Management/Planning & Performance/Seller Management/Seller Engagement, officer, Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria|