Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Contract Engineer
Ref No: AENL-PSS-23-02
Job type: Contract
Job Nature: Standard
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Lead development of works and services demand forecast and planning and prepare contract plans.
- Guide Contract Owners / Holders to articulate contract scope, specification, select contracting strategies, and prepare counter estimates taking account of risk assessment, cost drivers, market analysis, and value optimization (including Nigerian Content) and applying lessons learnt from previous projects/contracts.
- Drive strong commercial influence in thinking and behavior of internal stakeholders and train stakeholders in contract development and management.
- Assess contracting risk and develop mitigation responses.
- Develop and issue contract documents incorporating general and specific terms and conditions as applicable, liaising with legal and functional disciplines to resolve contractual qualifications.
- Drive contract meetings and produce accurate minutes of proceedings and follow up necessary actions to ensure the contract process is satisfied in line with Company policies and procedures and assist in the administration of Tender Committees.
- Review, evaluate and produce recommendations for variations and claims, as well as contractual correspondence, including the structuring of cost forecast, non-conformances, other disputes/conflicts, and facilitate contract close out.
- Set up and maintain contract data in contract management systems tools, analyse data and prepare reports to support contract management as required.
- Actively provide advice to Contract Holder on contractual issues to ensure Company and Contractor act in accordance with the Contract.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.