Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting a technically sound and result-oriented individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Ref. Code: GPLX/PHC/01/21
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent will be a technically sound and result-oriented individual
- You will be responsible for assisting in all procurement activities
- Conducting market surveys to get current market prices
- Sourcing of materials needed for all operational needs
- Purchase of items at the best competitive prices without compromising quality
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS-office
- Good bargaining skills
- Familiar with the Oil Industry Market and Mechanical Spares
- Applicants MUST be residents in Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interessted and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Procurement Jobs in Nigeria|