We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Locations: Warri – Delta and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
The Procurement Officer job contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- The Procurement Officer will be responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
Procurement Officer Job Description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Degree or related field in Accounting, Business management or a similar field preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Experience of purchasing in oil field and understands the Port-Harcourt & Warri market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Procurement Jobs in Nigeria|