Canonical is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – Ubuntu Core
About Canonical: Canonical deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers.
- Product management experience in embedded Linux through its complete life-cycle, ideally with IoT connected devices, including yocto.
- Good knowledge of Linux and the wider Open Source Software community and understanding of computer architecture.
- Understanding of packaging technologies such as Docker containers & Snaps
- Familiarity with relevant embedded software, standards and the market, including trends, ODMs, silicons, cloud service providers and other key players.
- Awareness of Ubuntu, our IoT offering and Canonical’s competition and tactical opportunities.
- Proven ability and passion to write about technology and the tech landscape.
- Track record of data-driven decision-making.
- A strong work ethic, and personal interests aligned with the field.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbal and written.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Manufacturing / Production|