ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer / Specialist I
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off – 5 days on / 2 days off
About ABNL limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Expected to have a broad skill set and considered proficient in the following skill areas: Wellbore Hydraulics, Well Performance, Completion Design, Workover Design, Fluid Flow & Hydraulics, Operations Support and Surveillance, and Artificial Lift.
- Closely related professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Additional Skills in Addition to Job Description:
- Leads production optimization efforts focused on maximizing asset value through integrated production surveillance and optimization.
- Work across functional boundaries, responsible for understanding and testing changing field constraints from the sand face to the sales point to optimize profitable production.
- Engaged daily with operations and technical teams with frequent field visits and/or assignments
- Proficiency in at least one Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.