Swifta System is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Director
About Swifta System: Swifta System is an Information Technology company founded in 1994 and incorporated in 2003, we seek to tap into world wide technology trends. We offer a wide range of professional IT services and products. We are an entrepreneurial company focused on the future with a commitment to pioneering African service excellence. We are in touch with the future.
- A Graduate Degree in Business Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years experience as a program director for a medium to large-sized business. Preferably Telecom
- Skilled at creating, analyzing, and managing budgets.
- Proficient at using technology in project management processes.
- A firm understanding of the sector in which our organization operates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Forward-thinking mindset, strategic experience, and planning skills.
- Leadership potential and excellent relationship-building abilities.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Goal-driven, organized, and efficient in their work.
- Clear and progressive project management experience history
- PMP or Prince2 certifications
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, programs|