Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative : Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Sciences, Health Sciences or behavioral sciences
- 5-7 years working experience in development & humanitarian programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in terms of reporting.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs, CBOs and IDP intervention is an added advantage.
- Experience working in resource poor or emergency response and humanitarian situations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.