Project HOPE Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Locations: Kano and Ogun
About Project HOPE Nigeria: Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
- A Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline.
Professional Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years working on NCD projects or related programs.
- Experience supporting the implementation of donor-funded health projects.
- Knowledge of NDC programs in Kano and Ogun state preferred.
Other Essential Requirements:
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Project HOPE and among beneficiaries served by Project HOPE.
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Project HOPE.
- As applicable to the position, maintain a clear understanding of Project HOPE and donor compliance and ethics standards and adhere to those standards.
- Conduct work with the highest level of integrity.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Project HOPE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Project HOPE complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Project HOPE expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Improper interference with the ability of Project HOPE employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||officer, programs|