NewGlobe is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager, Schools
About NewGlobe: NewGlobe supports visionary governments to transform public education systems, the cornerstone of a prosperous, equitable, and peaceful society. With a comprehensive system transformation platform and data-driven educational services, NewGlobe delivers rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at state and nationwide scale. Through building impactful partnerships and programmes, NewGlobe ensures that all children have access to an education that will develop their full potential and create a foundation for growth and prosperity.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social sciences, Community Development, Business Management or in any relevant field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience, including extensive experience in operations, programme management, managing field teams, retail, sales, and customer strategy.
- Prior experience working within a fast-paced, metric driven sales organization; start up or high-growth company experience preferred.
- Experience working with low income customers; community engagement in the education or health sector is a major plus.
- Experience planning events; interacting with major stakeholders; community, business and government.
- Passion for BayelsaPRIME’s vision of democratizing the right for all children to succeed.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|