International Organization for Migration is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Assistant MM/CT G5
Organizational Unit: Migrant Protection and Assistance
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term (SST) 6 months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
About International Organization for Migration: The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, preferably in psychology, social sciences, or a related field with three years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in services for vulnerable populations a strong advantage.
- Casework background for human trafficking survivors a strong advantage.
- Understanding of internal and international migration issues and related issues.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and reporting skills.
- Experience in working in an international organization.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in dealing with UN policies, procedures and operations is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality is mandatory.
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines in challenging settings.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain integrity in performing responsibilities assigned • Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and MIMOSA.
- Willingness to assist efficiently in a very busy project environment.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
- English Language is required (Oral and Written)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications via email to: [email protected] using “SVN2022. 164. Benin. Medical Assistant G4” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers, and detailed curriculum vitae (CV). Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- IOM does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, or other fee). IOM does not request any information related to bank accounts.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|