Family Health International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Driver
Requisition ID: 2022202372
Locations: Maiduguri, Banki, Damasak, Ngala & Bama – Borno
Job Type: Full time
Supervisor: Senior Logistics Officer
About Family Health International: Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- Must have an SSCE / NECO Certificate Examination
- 4 years’ experience working as a driver with a reputable organization (INGOs, Corporate, Government)
- Experience as a mechanic or auto-electrician desirable.
- Experience working in the Northeast Geographical region required.
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Able to communicate in English, Hausa or Kanuri
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Ability to response to emergency callout at all times.
- Able to transport all staff, equipment, and materials safely.
- Ability to Ensure visibility protocols are always adhered to
- Ability to Keep the vehicle clean in/ outside daily.
- Able to diagnose or dictate fault in vehicle and ability to carry out some minor repair.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Driving / Haulage / Dispatch Rider / Bike Rider / Chauffeur Jobs in Nigeria|