We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management & Business Analyst
- The Project Management and Business Analyst will be expected to provide the link between the end-user and business team and any third-party regarding requirements and/or functionality, throughout the project lifecycle, to capture business and process workflows, facilitate groups to gather information and carry out one-to-one interviews, design and execute test scenarios and test scripts, to review and provide functional systems requirements.
- Liaise extensively with external or internal clients.
- Analyze clients’ existing systems and business models.
- Map And document interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Understand software development lifecycle.
- Translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Conduct requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Document descriptions of the data to be entered into the system, of operations performed by each screen and interface, workflow performed by the system, system reports or other outputs.
- Define who can enter data into the system, and how the system should meet applicable regulatory requirements.
- Produce project feasibility and costings report and present proposals to clients.
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers, and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met.
- Draw up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system.
- Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
- Plan and work flexibly to deadlines.
- Support users on change control and system updates.
- Provide training and user manuals to users of a new system.
- Keep up to date with technical and industry developments
To successfully deliver these goals, you must have the following relevant experience & qualifications below:
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, and any engineering discipline or equivalent
- Must have 2 -5 years post NYSC IT experience – i.e. process/business analysis.
- Relevant professional qualifications(s) will be added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested nd qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: [email protected] with the subject title “NGX Recruitment – Project Management & Business Analyst.”
|Job Category||Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|