COLVI Nigeria Limited
Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN LAGOS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA, JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 7 months ago
COLVI Nigeria Limited, a Retail Photography and Digital Development company.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
Manages Project Teams
Summary of Role
- The Project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of our business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they are delivered to set expectations.
- Will need to be capable of remote and hands-on tasks leadership.
- Must possess or be able and willing to acquire some degree of knowledge with regard to the various aspects of different types of projects.
- This role will be working closely with regional and state teams to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage
- Demonstrate cost efficiency and attention to quality detail.
Skills & Knowledge
- Graduate (B.Sc or HND) in any discipline
- Good standard of numerical skills.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating development of documents as needed to enable successful implementation.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Patient and Polite Person.
- The ability to manage, motivate and organize others. -Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Can lead with efficiency and compassionMeeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Work Weekends (Flexible/Remote options can be discussed)
- Effective communicator verbal and written
- Willing to Travel 25% of the time.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment