British Council is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, English Programmes
Locations: Abuja, Kano or Lagos, Nigeria
Pay Band: 6
Contract Type: Two (2) Year Fixed Term Contract
About British Council: The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust. We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
- Experience in managing projects from start to finish and familiarity with project life cycles.
- Understanding of procurement, evaluation and reporting requirements of projects.
- Proven experience in managing project finances.
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Project management qualification desirable.
- Experience working in project or programme management.
- Experience in using technology in project delivery.
- Good understanding and experience in supporting monitoring and evaluation.
- Foundation-level Project Management certificate.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|