Catholic Relief Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer – Communications – (Nigerian Nationals Only)
Job Identification: 3000309
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Program Management
Job Shift: Day
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Health related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience Risk Communication and Community engagement activities on health programs. Immunization and Animal health experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of RCCE, SBCC, ACSM, One Health concepts including social development activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability in consensus building and constructively leading a team
- Possession of analytical, problem-solving, and strategic planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills, including in cross-cultural settings
- Fluency in English.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Nigerian Nationals Only.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- CRS welcomes candidates from the countries and regions in which we work. In the event the successful candidate is an expatriate or global telecommuter, the anticipated duration of the assignment is informed by a term limit, based on the type and level of the job and the needs of the agency.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022 (06:27 PM).
|Job Category||officer, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|