Catholic Relief Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer – Food Assistance (Nigerian Nationals Only)
Job Identification: 3000564
Location: Maiduguri, Borno (On-site)
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Program Management
Job Shift: Day
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Agricultural Sciences or any other relevant equivalent Degree.
- At least three (3) years experience in project implementation.
- Experience of private sector engagement is desirable.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- All positions requiring residence or frequent travel outside their home country must undergo and clear a pre-employment medical examination.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2023.
|Job Category||officer, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|