We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Internship
- As a project intern for Busara Project Division you will get the chance to dive headfirst into the world of behavioral science and get firsthand experience working on projects in the development space alongside your mentors.
- This is not your coffee-grabbing internship! Interns are tasked with supporting the research, composing of reports, client deliverables, and analysis on ongoing projects, in close coordination with Analysts, Associates and Engagement Directors, thus exposing them to all sides of the field.
- This is a full time, paid internship for 12 weeks from November 2022, based in our Nairobi, Lagos and Delhi offices. There is some flexibility on the start and end dates, depending on the availability of the candidate, which can be discussed during the interview stage.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent Graduates who have completed their course within the last 6 months or students in masters programs.
- Busara loves diversity of thought and we will accept applicants from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds– Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Public Policy, Political Science, Statistics, Marketing and so on.
- Interest in qualitative and quantitative research and familiarity with data analysis (Excel, Stata, R and/or other programming languages)
- Fluency and excellent communication and writing skills with a mastery of English and preferably one other local language.
- Hunger to learn, high level of self-motivation and energy, and an optimistic “can-do” attitude
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to work independently and highly collaboratively as part of a team
- Interest in behavioral science (most important!)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, you are encouraged to submit your application soonest possible.
|Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria