African Union (AU) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol Officer (AfCFTA)
Requisition ID: 1623
Location: Accra, Ghana
Reports to: Protocol Officer (P2)
Directorate/Department: Protocol Services
Division: Protocol Division
Number of Direct Reports: 2
Number of Indirect Reports: 0
Job Grade: P1
Number of Positions: 01
Contract Type: Regular
About African Union (AU): The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organization of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy, Public Administration, Humanities or any other related discipline with 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage ambiguity
- Ability to work across business units / geographies; cultural sensitivity
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who have met all the requirements of the post and have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Only applications registered online with a complete curriculum vitae (CV) attached will be considered.
- The Africa Union is an equal opportunity employer, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Gender Mainstreaming: The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2023.