KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Private Mix (PPM) Coordinator
Vacancy Number: KN082
Reports to: The Director, Private Sector TB Initiative
About KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable TB control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
- A Degree in the Medical Sciences – MBBS / MB.BCH (Master’s Degree in Public Health, Project Management, Health Management, and related discipline will be an added advantage).
Knowledge / Experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing complex public health programs, especially in the field of TB, TB/HIV, and HIV
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting the implementation of control activities in the formal and informal private sector in the context of tuberculosis
- Good working knowledge of and relationship with partners operating in the public and private health space at both national and subnational levels.
- Ability to develop, adjust and implement a business model for TB control in the overall private sector
- Demonstrated experience representing an organization and/or diplomatic capacity
- At least 2 years of experience supervising a team.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title, Location and Vacancy Number as the subject of the email.
- Applicants are to submit 3 professional referees.
- We only consider applications that are received through the KNCV TB Foundation Nigeria recruitment email.
- Applications sent by any other means or delivered to other addresses will not be considered under this application.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2023.