Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Department: Purepay – Transaction Switching & Payment Processing
- Responsible for carrying out end-to-end stress testing of system software and code during development phase, and secure full functionality of key features of the code and design test specifications and scenarios for software usability.
- Adhere to the pre-defined QA process.
- Perform applications software tests and monitor, diagnose, and correct performance issues.
- Employ continuous testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Ensure software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, Industry standards and accepted best practices.
- Design software testing specifications, scripts and scenarios for approval by Team Lead, Software Testing and leverage programming knowledge to recognise and resolve potential operational issues during development phase
- Carry out end-to-end stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing of system software and code, with reference to test scripts and scenarios.
- Run manual and automated tests, in different environments including web and mobile.
- Evaluate software code against coding assessment framework, and secure continuous functionality of key features (i.e, looping, branching, and list processing).
- Collaborate with team of fellow Software Testers to align on software testing progress and integration and implement mitigation measures if need be
- Support others by carrying out a range of project management activities.
- Follow software testing project plan and execute testing and troubleshooting activities within budgetary margins and timeline.
- Ensure security best practices for development applications.
- Participate in product performance engineering discussions and seek to reduce production incidences and customer dissatisfaction.
- Identifies, reports, guides, and tracks the rectification of faults in products during development stage.
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document bugs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years work experience in Testing and Automation.
- ISTQB is a plus.
- Competencies: Selenium Webdriver, Postman, Appium Framework, BDD (Cucumber).
- Proficient in SQL Server, Redis, Mongo DB.
- Technical skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Performance Testing and Monitoring.
- Test Planning and Management.
- Project Management Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|