International Organization for Migration is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiologic Technologist
SVN No.: SVN2022.163
Location: Benin City, Edo
IOM Classification: G5
Organizational Unit: Migration Health
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term (SST) 6 months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
About International Organization for Migration: The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant experience;
- Working experience in radiography, especially Chest X-Ray, knowledge of digital radiology machine required;
- Up to date professional license/Board certificate as per the country’s requirement;
- Good computer skill, especially in Microsoft Excel and Word is essential;
- Knowledge and experience in radiology information systems and Picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) an advantage; and,
- Experience in screening chest X-ray an advantage.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) required, working knowledge of the local language.
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of radiation and patient safety
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Flexible, adaptable and be able to demonstrate a client-focused attitude to delivery of the highest standards of care
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications via email to: [email protected] using “SVN2022. 164. Benin. Medical Assistant G4” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
- In order for the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a cover letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to “Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM)” and with a subject line “SVN2022.163. Radiologic Technologist, Benin City”.
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers, and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Information Technology / ICT|