Airtel Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: RAN Support Engineer
Location: Lagos State (On-site)
Employment type: Full-time
About Airtel Nigeria: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering or any related Applied Science field.
- At least 5 years Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN and SIGTRAN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei, NSN etc.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Application Closing Date