Uraga Real Estate is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
About Uraga Real Estate: Uraga Real Estate (A Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions With a long-term commitment to Africa, we are known for our design-led philosophy and creative approach to development and sustainability goals. For all our developments, we transform communities by bringing our expertise in land acquisition, design, planning and building to provide unique lifestyle offerings to a range of clients, including those from residential, hospitality and commercial industries.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Must be conversant with challenges associated with Real Estate sector.
- Result oriented and aggressive.
- Must be comfortable with numbers.
- Must be very sociable and have a strong network.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff and clients across all levels.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Highly analytical with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- An inquiring mindset consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the Real Estate sector.
- Experience in managing high end clients
- Selling Skills and strong Business Acumen
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2023.
|Job Category||Real Estate / Facilities Management / Construction Jobs in Nigeria|