Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Job ID: 80394564_80350301
Business Segment: Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
- To support the Team Leader, deliver prompt reconciliation of all accounts under review and ensure there are no long outstanding items that can lead to financial loss for the bank.
- First Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional certification in Accounting (ACA,ACCA, etc)
- Practical knowledge of how to input, access and utilize information to
- Analyse Financial statement.
- Generating Ideas
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Making Decisions
- Articulating Information
- Upholding Standards.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Risk identification and assessment skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Reconciliation Officer|