- Reference ID: R40631
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience level: Experienced Professionals
- Country: Nigeria
- City/State: Warri
- Job Location: Warri
If you’re a Recruitment professional with proven experience, we can offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our Integrated Resourcing (IR) Team in one of the world’s largest corporations.
Where you fit in
Within Shell’s Talent community, IR leads all resourcing activities across the globe to ensure Shell has a high-quality supply and timely appointment of people to roles to deliver our group strategic goals.
The organization design for IR enables close alignment and partnering with the businesses and is equipped to provide competitive resourcing solutions. Each resourcing team has been shaped to ensure an end-to-end integrated resourcing partnership from development of the resourcing strategy, to delivery across internal, external, and contingent resourcing.
What’s the role?
As a Recruiter, you will be accountable for the IR delivery for Africa, which includes Internal Resourcing, External Recruitment, and Contingent Workforce Resourcing. You will manage the delivery of sourcing, assessments and securing great talents for Shell, with a focus on Graduate Trainees, Experienced Professionals, Contingent Workforce and for market positioning of Shell.
In this role, you are expected to develop credible relationships with business leaders and partners to understand business strategies, priorities, and talent needs both in the short and longer-term.
Furthermore, you are accountable in managing the successful recruitment of internal and external hires for Africa. You will also need to collaborate with our Global Sourcing Hub to determine the right sourcing strategy to identify the strong-fit candidates while building a continuous and collaborative delivery partnership with key global resourcing teams, including the Sourcing Hub, operations teams, and marketing teams.
Your further responsibilities include:
- Establish a connect between talent needs in Africa with overall Talent Agenda and IR Resourcing Strategy.
- Maintain Customer (Hiring Managers and Candidates) satisfaction through focus on effective business partnering and stakeholder management.
- Uphold the HR Operating Model and sustain the integrity of the resourcing process, including Ethics and Compliance, and Safety standards.
- Be the key engagement point for candidates while considering their individual needs and be an ambassador for Shell and our Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking and recording of information in our recruitment systems.
- Coach and guide hiring managers on resourcing processes to ensure full understanding of responsibilities and timeframe commitments and hold professional Job Brief meetings.
What we need from you?
We’re keen to hear from Recruitment professionals who have at least 4 years’ experience in full cycle recruitment and experience in working across multiple portfolios.
Beyond that, we’d like to see the following on your CV:
- Experience in tracking systems such as Workday, Power BI, etc.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and with diverse teams, and virtual environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with clear oral and written skills, along with active listening skills.
- Proven deep client management expertise, including ability to partner and influence effectively at all levels.
Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment. Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the company websites www.shell.com/careers when available.
Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites: www.shell.com/careers. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
To learn more about Shell’s recruitment process please visit our website www.shell.com/careers.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We’re looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavour to work at the leading edge of technical innovation.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.