Job Position: Recruiting Partner
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
About You and The Role
We are dedicated to building the strongest team in the world. We’re looking to hire an experienced person to spearhead our recruiting efforts in Nigeria and make sure we have the right talent to continue setting the standard for autonomous drone delivery systems around the world. Is that you?
- Within one month, you will collaborate with the recruiting & HR teams both in Nigeria and globally to onboard into Zipline recruiting processes and set yourself up for success. You’ll begin to recruit new team members in Operations in Nigeria.
- Within three months, you will own the entire recruitment process for operations in Nigeria. You will collaborate with the training team to ensure all new hires have a spectacular on-boarding experience and are compliant with local labor laws.
- Within six months, you will hold team-wide training sessions on our recruitment standards and best practices as well as manage the effectiveness of our recruiting process by getting feedback from interviewers, hiring managers, trainers and leads.
The expectation for this role is that you are based at one of our Distribution Centers in Nigeria (current options are Pambegua, Kaduna State and Obudu, Cross River State) for the *majority* of your time. Relocation is recommended but not required.
What You’ll Do
- Continue to build out and manage Zipline’s recruiting processes with an emphasis on scalability while maintaining our extremely high bar.
- Partner with leadership across stakeholders in Nigeria and Global Operations to manage and drive metrics-driven, effective recruitment programs. cux0ynt-Dml32P
- Be the voice of our talent brand in Nigeria.
- Build and scale a data-driven, world class recruiting team, supporting Zipline’s hiring needs across the world.
What You’ll Bring
- Previous experience managing recruiting in a growing company in Nigeria
- 5+ years experience recruiting and leading talent teams
- Proven track record of creating and implementing talent acquisition strategy for high performing team while maintaining culture and promoting diversity
- Expertise in tracking recruiting metrics to create data-driven strategies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and management skills
- Desire to work in a decentralized team and be very hands on
What Else You Need to Know
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY