Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
Posted 2 years ago
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. Their headquarter is currently located in Ebute Metta Lagos Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Regional CDE Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The Regional CDE Specialist is responsible for managing Cold Drink Equipment (CDE), movements order cycle within agreed SLA in their respective regions.
- He /She will ensure movements are organized and controlled, improving levels of customer service at optimum cost.
- In addition, ensure high customer satisfaction and owns continuous improvement CDE Governance; 3PL full compliance to CCH warehousing and delivery standards within the Region.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Performs regular performance reviews on CDE Governance (Scanning & Data download) with Cold Drink Equipment (CDE), & Cold Drink Operation (CDO) Manager and Sales Team with action plan
- Ensure all coolers are connected with iBeacon and functional both in trade and warehouse
- Send timely Logistics Reports (truck usage) – Ensuring respective regions are within budget
- Reports list of TBDI CDEs for Disposal RFA initiation by region
- Monitors CDE inventories in the NBC warehouses monthly and ensures assets are reconciled with FAR
- Coordinate weekly regional Supply & Operations meeting and drive cross-functional activities to ensure customers satisfaction
- Create repair work order through SAP ERP system and ensure field and system technical completion
- Ensures regular status update on CDE inventories in all warehouses and depots within their respective region in accordance with laid down procedures
- Identifies and implements initiatives to reduce CDE movement cost.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- University Degree or HND qualification ideally Technical / Supply Chain Degree, Business-related, Statistics, Mathematics, and Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years core experience on similar role, preferably in FMCG
- Ability to analyze Data using Microsoft Excel & power point
- IT Literacy.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Customer Service & SLAs
- Inventory Management
- Movements / Cooler Repairs Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Capability Development.
Add A Comment