- Ensure the successful execution of both on-the-job and classroom training interventions within the allocated Sales region as defined in the Sales capability plan.
- Deployment of the identified performance metrics for each role in the Sales team (ASM, TDE, and including distributor sales staff) and continuous evaluation of the regional organization against these criteria.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the regional Salesforce to identify skill gaps.
- Embed a coaching and development culture in ASMs and TDEs in the region and work with them to develop capability across all Sales team members including 3P staff.
- Implement the agreed Train the Trainer activities in the region.
- Work with the National Sales Capability Manager to drive the transfer of Sales best practices from and into the allocated Sales region
- Undertake the onboarding of all new Sales hires in the region
- Must have the ability to influence others to consider capability development as a critical area of focus need.
- Must have the ability to deliver the Sales capability agenda through colleagues who are not direct line reports.
- Must have passion and aptitude for training and people development must be clearly demonstrated.
- First degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- MBA, Experience in capability building/ training & development delivery in a major Sales organization is an added advantage.
7 years of Sales experience gained in a major FMCG blue-chip organization.